1. So so so in love with this jacket from Ark. If you’ve spotted me around Wellington, I’ve probably been wearing it!
2. I walk past these sculptures almost everyday when going to work with Barnaby. Aren’t they beautiful?
3. We spent every day of the weekend at the botanical gardens. The views from the cable car are absolutely spectacular.
4. When I took this photo of a lit-up tree, everyone around me started looking at it too. I love it that such a simple action made people notice the small beauty around them.
5. There was a dusting of snow on the mountains. It was so exciting (though I not-so-secretly wished it had come into the central city!)