1. Wellington held a light festival during the week, which Barnaby and I were able to scurry off to after work. This one was my favourite. It’s even more impressive in video form – I promise!
2. Weekend coffee dates really are the best, don’t you think? (Though I’m a hot chocolate girl, forever and always!)
3. What I wore over the weekend. I seriously can’t get enough of this Madewell camping print t-shirt!
4. Mmm, can I eat burgers for dinner every night, please. I’m forever grateful that my guy is such a good cook!
5. Wellington’s quirky architecture gets me every time. These palm tree pillars surround the city library – with some even helping to support it a little!